My most common requests include:
- Interior painting projects that includes every room for customers selling or taking future possession.
- Interior painting projects that may not include all rooms. (I will give an estimate for the smallest projects.)
- Exterior trim for the typical Fishers house that has wood trim and vinyl siding. Painting includes the fascia, soffits, porches, doors, and windows.
- Exterior smaller houses that may include both the trim and wood siding.
Note: I have the ladders to go to the highest peaks, and also the equipment to work on the steepest of roofs. I use a local Fishers company for larger jobs.
Other requests I receive and will complete:
- Small commercial jobs including offices
- Vaulted ceilings including difficult stairwells
- Basement ceilings, walls, and floors
- Garage ceilings, walls, and floors
Order of painting priorities:
- Deliver a fair and affordable free house painting estimate.
- Ensure proper preparation of all painting surfaces including measuring for moisture.
- Always use Frog Tape (interior) to keep paint off of the woodwork.
- Purchase and professionally apply only superior quality paints.
- Like the Boy scouts, leave home cleaner than we found it.
- Maintain our position as one of the most trusted Fishers painters.
Provide residential interior and exterior house painting. Also includes fences, decks, basements, and pressure-washing
Site Designed by Tim Puckett - Hosted by Homestead - Copyright 2008
Contact Tim Puckett at (317) 770-6744 or
This page was last updated: 12/2/2013
Copyright 2010: Tim's Quality Painting | Residential Painters. All Rights Reserved.
Fishers exterior trim including shutters (Oct '13)
Noblesville kitchen (Aug '13)